The products of the company Tokeya Deep Data Dive GmbH & Co. KG are divided into:
- Application-specific software and hardware systems for Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD), severe (including chronic) depression, and post-COVID neurological syndrome (PCNS).
- Diagnostic, tracking and metering tools for the above diseases.
- Prognostic software to predict future disease stages of the above diseases from a preclinical EEG finding (quantitative data analysis) taking into account other modalities (e.g., biomarkers in blood and CSF, MRI, PET, neuropsychological testing) of the above diseases
- Therapeutic systems for the treatment of the above-mentioned diseases with sensory neuromodulation embedded in the everyday life of the patients, taking into account individual settings for disease-related different physical sensory impact areas (acoustic (audible and ultrasound, optical (visible and infra-optical, vibro-mechanical)
- Systems for monitoring the course of disease development, especially but not exclusively, in therapeutic intervention with the aforementioned sensory neuromodulation systems, which, like prognostic software, are based on multidimensional time series analysis with artificial intelligence (AI) tools.
- Intelligent Emotional-Empathic Digital Assistants (IEEDA) to support patients suffering from the above mentioned diseases in their daily life, especially in communication with relatives, caregivers, physicians and psychotherapists as well as with personal friends and acquaintances. For more details, see the project description for the IASON project.